MEMORIAL EVENT SERVICES
Memorial and remembrance events are a source of great comfort and consolation by which to remember a loved one in the months and years following a loss. During the pandemic, many of us did not have the chance to say our last goodbye as we would wish. Though time has moved on, the love we have for those we have lost does not change.
Now that we can meet and be together again , we have the opportunity to remember and fully celebrate a lost loved one in a meaningful way, as unique and memorable as they themselves.
Whether for a small family group or a larger community of friends, neighbours or colleagues, these gatherings offer an opportunity for reflection, celebration of life and sharing of treasured memories.
We provide a full suite of bespoke memorial event planning services in Cork to help you honour your loved one, celebrate their life, love and achievements and keep their memory alive as time goes by.
- A post-pandemic gathering
- Special days of remembrance such as a birthday or wedding anniversary
- The Month’s Mind mass
- Work place, school, college or club memorial event for a colleague or student
- An ashes-scattering event
- A memorial unveiling such as a garden bench, plaque, tree-planting, etc.
Contact us to discuss the options that will best suit your memorial needs.