FUNERAL EVENT SERVICES
Funerals, though sad and difficult, offer us a special opportunity to celebrate life, remember a special person and evoke meaningful memories. A funeral is more than a single ceremony or ritual. It is a series of days in which to remember, mark, and celebrate someone’s life in many formal and informal ways.
Whether you are planning for a more traditional funeral, or are looking to have a ceremony or event with a more personal touch we are here to offer you the inspiration, support and help you need to arrange the most fitting funeral for you and those you love.
At RHEA, we can design and deliver a special funeral occasion, to meet your needs, preferences and beliefs, ensuring every detail is seen to and that everything runs smoothly over the course of the funeral days.
On your behalf, we will work with the undertaker, celebrants, readers, musicians, singers, participants in the funeral, venues, caterers, florists, and more to create a meaningful event that best honours the life being celebrated.
- Help personalise the funeral ceremony with special readings, prayers, poems, offertory gifts and momentos, and other features
- Coordinate the celebrants, readers and the family and friends participating in the funeral ceremony to ensure they are prepared, rehearsed and at ease
- Select and work with musicians, singers and choices of music that will best complement the funeral ceremony
- Help coordinate the wake, reception and related gatherings from venues and catering to floristry and manage all the arrangements for these
- We will help add personal and meaningful touches across the days to create gentle, memorable experiences and memories for those in mourning
- We offer a variety of other services to meet your needs and wishes.
Contact us if you would like to enquire about how we can be of assistance.